Women's Boater's Glove
The NRS Women's Boater's Gloves combines lightweight UPF 50+ material on the backs with rugged synthetic leather on the palms to deliver an open-fingered glove that can keep up with long days on the water.
- H2Core™ Rashguard material on the back of your hand dries quick, stretches with the flex of your hands and provides UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands.
- Amara® synthetic leather palms is specifically designed for comfort while paddling or rowing.
- An extra layer of Amara reinforces areas prone to blistering, letting you paddle longer.
- Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks such as tying knots or operating a camera.
- Vent holes in the palm increase cooling.
- The bike-glove style hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit at the wrist.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together.