Migrate Duffel Bag
This customer favorite duffel bag is now made from 100% recycled materials to help you reduce your carbon footprint. The ultra-tough duffel bag has a wide mouth opening and is made of water-resistant materials, so you can bring everything you need anywhere you go. The Migrate Duffel Bag comes equipped with tuck-away backpack straps for maximum versatility.
- 100% Recycled Materials
- Full-access, wide-mouth opening
- Unlock the side buckles for 5 more liters of packing space
- External compression straps help keep your gear in place
- Folds flat for compact storage
- Bottom material coating was developed by harvesting windshield plastics from landfills
- 100% Recycled 900D Poly TPU main body fabric provides extreme abrasion and water-resistance while reducing your carbon footprint
- Covered by Eagle Creek’s No Matter What® Warranty
- Tote and haul handles are connected using yoked webbing system for maximum load bearing
- Backpack straps tuck away for easy duffel carry or if checked as luggage
- Seamless bottom bathtub construction helps prevent water from entering the duffel if placed in a puddle
- Top, side, and end handles double as tie-down locations
- Internal storm flap deters dust and water entry
- #10 lockable main zipper with large finger loop zipper pulls for easy access when wearing gloves
- Front zippered pocket for quick access essentials
Textile supply chain process ensures fabric is safe for the environment, workers and end customers.
With a wide door, this bag allows you to access your belongings with ease.
CONVERTS TO A BACKPACK
For maximum versatility on any adventure use backpack straps to travel hands-free, and tuck them away when not in use.
10.25 x 18.5 x 9.5 in | 26 x 47 x 24 cm
Expanded: 10.25 x 28.25 x 9.5 in | 26 x 72 x 24 cm /
39.5 L / 2410 cu in
44 L / 2685 cu in
2 lbs 1 oz / 960 g
100% Recycled 900D Poly TPU /100% Recycled 1680D Ballistic Poly RPVB