Women's G3 Guide Wader
A powerful fish pulling hard on the end of the line is one of the best feelings in the world. But ill-fitting waders designed for men can dampen the joy of the experience. For the G3 Guide™ Stockingfoot women's waders, Simms went directly to the source, female guides. The result is a women's specific fit that is tough enough to handle day after day of river abuse. Center-leg seam construction and the legendary quality and durability of Simms' GORE-TEX® G3 material makes these women's waders the total package.
- Women’s‐specific design features scalloped top opening; fits higher at the chest & lower at the back
- Removable Flip‐out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station
- Zippered, reach‐through micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer chest pocket
- Built‐in low‐profile belt loops with 1.5 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams allow unprecedented mobility and eliminate seams in critical inner leg wear zones
- Adjustable elastic 1.5in suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist‐high conversion
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti‐microbial finish
APPROX. WEIGHT: 40 oz./ 1334 g.
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
GORE-TEX® Wader Care
The #1 tip to prolonging the life of a wader is drying your waders. It is important to dry your waders out after each use. We recommend drying the inside first (if damp) and then the outside. When drying the outside you can pull your gravel guards up until the feet are dry and then flip them down to dry the rest of the wader
Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.
We offer more sizes than anyone, a good fit goes a long way to extending the life of your wader. Make it clear that people should use their exact measurements as we have already provided extra room for layering and movement.
Do not store inside your car for long periods of time excess heat will damage your waders.
USE A MAT
Always put your waders on using a protective mat to shield the neoprene feet from rocks.
Do not wear jeans under your waders. Jeans are highly abrasive wearing on your waders from the inside out. More importantly jeans and sweatpants do not transfer moisture away from the body. Use proper layering (to view our layering collection, go here). Using layers such as these will help wick moisture away from your body and assist in the waders ability to breathe.
Most stain removers will work fine on our waders. As long as the stain remover does not contain bleach you should be o.k.