Guide-favorite shirt, with a quick-dry, wicking and anti-odor skill set Simms' long-standing Guide Shirt packs pro-level performance with a technology suite powered by quick-dry, wicking, and UPF 50 performance. Three zippered fly-box compatible pockets add plenty of storage. Extended Sun Cuffs enhance overall coverage. Articulated sleeves and off-shoulder seaming make casting more comfortable and a vented, mesh-lined back panel wicks moisture, while promoting airflow. Traditional fit comes standard.
- Quick‐drying, wicking & UPF 30
- 2 zippered, fly box‐compatible pockets
- 1 chest pocket with hook & loop closure
- Extended Sun Cuff for protection
- Articulated sleeves & off‐shoulder seaming
- Vented, mesh‐lined back panel
- 75% polyester/25% nylon
APPROX. WEIGHT: 8 oz.
A fabric with a rating of 30 will allow only 1/30th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.