Old School High Rise Pant
Work in Style with Old School High Rise Denim Pants
- Hip Slot™. Just clip It.
- Zip pocket. Don’t lose your shit.
- Tool loop. Hammer time.
- Crotch gusset. Free the squat.
- Articulated knee. Bend it like Britt.
- Reinforced front. Don't blow it.
- Knee slot. Put a pad in it.
- Tough cuff. Don't fray the hem.
Oh, high there!
High and mighty. If you’ve been on the prowl for a high-waisted work pant, Old School High Rise Pant is the one for you. It’s built with the same fit and straight leg as our much-loved Britt Utility Pant, with a generous 11” rise* for those who like a bit more coverage. That means it’s as legit as you get when it comes to women’s workwear; packed with pockets and built to keep up with whatever you throw down. Midweight stretch denim with vintage yarn character and tonal high/lows makes this a true 4-season work pant – tough and breathable. So take the high road. Hit the high notes. It’s high time.