M's Simms CX Fishing Bib
The Simms ® CX Fishing Bib wasn't designed for hobbyist, this is for the passionate, for the ones who don't fish by the book. We built this from the deck up to keep you dry and regulated.
- Adjustable suspenders and stretch back panel for comfort. Belt loops for option of securing tool belt and kill switch attachment D-Ring.
- Left thigh pocket constructed with TRU® Zip waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproof and dry pocket protection. Right top loading snap closure thigh pocket with sandwich construction to keep water resistant.
- Articulated leg seams and reinforced seat, knee and bottom hem panels for durability.
- Zippered leg openings for easy on/off and can be cinched down with adjustable hook and loop hem.
Where Bib falls on Chest line: High
Inches from top waist seam to top of bib by size: S: 11 1/4", M: 11 7/8", L: 12 1/2", XL: 13 1/8", 2XL: 13 1/8", 3XL: 13 3/4".
Main Body: 3 layer waterproof breathable: Face: 53% ATY nylon, 43% nylon 6.6, 4% spandex, Membrane: 30K waterproof, 15K breathable, Backer: 20D nylon tricot.
Back seat, knees and back cuff:100% Toray Big Ox 840D w/DWR
What makes waterproof, breathable fabrics like GORE-TEX® or Toray® so unique is the porosity of the fabric - keeping the elements out while letting moisture that builds-up beneatht he fabric escape. Regular washing will maintain your gear's original properties.
- Waders and rain gear should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each use.
- Most waterproof, breathable gear can be machine washed - please refer to the care instructions on the label for full details.
- Ask your Simms retailer for recomendations on re-treating for waterproofness: Typically they carry re-waterproofing treatments like NikWax.