Do you fish in subzero mornings? No sweat. Simms' Coldweather Pants combat the conditions thanks to micro fleece-lined internals and hand-warmer pockets. Angler-appreciated extras include COR3™ fabric technology; an adjustable waist with a corrosion-fighting center-front snap; and articulated knees for bolstered durability and massive mobility.
- DurapelPlus® durable water-resistant finish
- Quick-dry, wicking, anti-odor & UPF 50
- Slash hand-warmer pockets with self-fabric abrasion panel
- Adjustable waist with plastic center-front snap to avoid corrosion
- Double-layer, articulated knee for durability & ease-of-movement
APPROX. WEIGHT:20 oz.