Lite Backpacking Stove System
Top-mounted and extremely fuel-efficient backpacking stove system for easy packing and efficient cooking.
- Lightweight system stove burner locks securely to the pot when in use and packs conveniently inside with a 100g gas canister for the ultimate travel experience
- Large control valve for precise flame and heat control
- Laminar Flow Burner Technology™ offers a lower center of gravity making the stove stable, lighter, and more compact
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- 0.5L hard-anodized aluminum pot with integrated heat exchanger and felt sleeve
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
weight: 12.3oz | dimensions: 3.9" x 3.5” | output: 4500 BTU | feeds: 1
This packable and lightweight backpacking stove system offers the most efficient heating in an easy to use footprint. Attach and lock the 0.5L pot to the burner with a simple twist. The Piezo igniter lights the stove with a push of a button so you can boil water quickly.
The Laminar Flow Burner is extremely compact, and puts out a 4500BTU (1500 W) flame, boiling 0.5L water in less than three minutes in a quieter cooking experience.
Quickly pack the burner and stove accessories into the hard-anodized aluminum pot that has an insulated sleeve for burn free handling.
Combined with our Coffee-Tea Press for a quick coffee break while on the trail (not included).