DURABILITY/BREATHABILITY RATIO YOU CAN BANK ON Spring marks the onset of erratic and sporadic from the headwaters of the Snake to the park beats of the mighty 'Stone. Wade confidently into the season with Simms' cost-effective and award-winning Freestone® Z Stockingfoots. Waders feature a rugged Toray® QuadraLam™ perimeter that breathes easy, repels water, and bushwhacks with aplomb. Guide-oriented architecture includes an easy-access YKK® AQUASEAL®waterproof front zipper for quick relief on the river. Seek the sanctuary of fly box compatible fleece-lined handwarmer pockets secured with stormflap closures. Dual retractor docking stations on chest pockets keep tools intuitively in check via internal magnetic retainers. And harness the range-maximizing benefits of patented front and back leg seam engineering for a comfortable, articulated fit. Simms' best warranty in wading comes standard.
- Featuring a YKK® AQUASEAL®waterproof center front zipper that offers easy access and quick relief on the river
- 2 large fleece lined handwarmer pockets secured with stormflap closures, large enough to store fly boxes
- Patented front and back leg seam design offers an articulated fit for maximum mobility and comfort
- Adjustable 1.5" elastic suspenders with opposing YKK® buckles to create a waist high conversion on the river
- Dual retractor docking stations on the chest pockets feature internal magnetic retainers for tool retention
APPROX. WEIGHT: 38 oz/1077 g
SIZES: S, M, MK, L(9-11), LK, XL, XXL