Britt X Ultra Light Pant
Picture a smokin' hot pipefitter. Because she works in a steam tunnel. Yep, it doesn't get hotter than the radass crew of Facilities women who tested our most lightweight work pant, deep in the bowels of the University of Virginia. Hot, hard work calls for an ultralight, ultra breathable work pant. But it's got to be tough. So we called in micro-ripstop. And radioed for water resistance. Does ultra lightweight mean we skimped on features? As if. We built this pant off our Britt Utility—the most technical work pant for women. But Britt X Ultra Light has even more tool storage, just way less weight. Now that's hot.
- EZWaist™. Give and take.
- Hip Slot™. Just clip it.
- 2 tool loops. Hammer time.
- 2 zip pockets. Don’t lose your shit.
- Reinforced front pockets. Double down.
- Angled front panels. Look sharper.
- Crotch gusset. Free the squat.
- Articulated knee. Bend it like Britt.
- Reinforced knee. Don’t blow it.
- Knee slot. Put a pad in it.
- Tough cuff. Don’t fray the hem.
- Light stretch.
- Ultra-breathable. So comfy.
- Water-resistant.Shake it off.
Stain resistant. Get dirty, wash clean.
NOTE: Go long if you’re between inseams. Longer is better on this lightweight beaut!