Mfon Work Vest
Take it down to the studs.
Softshell vest. Hardcore function. Get out there with M'fon. M'fon means “grace” in the Efik language, and fully embodies its namesake, Mercy M'fon, a carpenter, educator, and community leader. Layer this vest over our Givens workshirt when hiking the PCT or finishing a framing job before the weather moves in. Water- and wind-resistant. No-poke exterior, for max bramble and splinter resistance. Packed with function but streamlined and understated. So you can go hard, but with grace.FEATURES
- 3 deep pockets. Bring it.
- Water- and wind-resistant. No excuses.
- Abrasion-resistant. Keep out.
- High collar. Chill free.
- Stretch poly/cotton
- Fabric content:
- Face: 96% polyester/ 4% spandex
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Lining: 100% cotton